Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when accessing our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does our website use?
– Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
– For more information about the Firefox browser from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
– For more information about the Chrome browser from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– For more information about the Explorer browser from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– For more information about the Safari browser from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
– PFor more information about the Opera browser from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html